Thursday, January 6, 2011
Happy 2011! I'm back and I'm so excited about what this year is going to bring. I thought I'd do a list of 5 "Dress-o-lutions" that you should never have to follow because I don't believe in fashion rules.
This year I promise not to:
1. Dress my age. I'm hitting a milestone this year in my life, but I dont feel like I want to wear all my skirts below the knee just yet!
2. Try on winter coats in Zara to imagine what it feels like to have 4 seasons & endless layering possibilities.
3. Buy shoes that are too small just because they look cute or are on sale.
4. Buy $150+ dresses that I wear once and just stick in the closet.
5. Follow trends but make my own.
This year I will follow these guidelines:
To open my eyes to endless possibilities for fashion no matter where or what I'm doing. xo