DECEMBER DECEMBER

I am back! Realised that it's not so easy trying to do about 3 things at once - 1 part marketing manager, 1 part fashion design & 1 part blogging. And the thing is that I'm trying to market 2 things at once, as well as get a business running. I mean so far it works in a sense because one job is feeding the other, but I feel like I can't put my full concentration on everything and as people have realised, this blogging thing really takes a lot of work to research, comment and follow up with friends & followers. Anyway, you may start to notice a few changes as I'm trying to refocus the blog.

And yikes, it's December already! I love this month because there's always lots of parties & events going on, but at the same time, trying not to ignore my nagging deadlines!..
But I will be heading to this event on Saturday organised by Cozycot, with designer bag sales, makeup & hair demos, giveaways, games and a photobooth!
Click here to register for the event: http://www.cozycot.com/birthdaybash/


Can you spot our logo at the bottom of the registration page?:)



Also looking forward to this, the Valentino, Retrospective: Past/Present/Future starting December 22nd. Showcasing 100 Valentino dresses, the exhibition will trace the designs of the Italian Maison through the years - from founder Valentino Gavarani’s early haute couture works of the 1950s to his last collection in January 2008, as well as, present-day creations by current Creative Directors Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli.