THE DEBBIE DRESS

Finally finished making that one shoulder 'disco' dress and wore to my friend's wedding dinner last week.
It ended up being a little short but I still liked it anyway. I'm going to call it my Debbie dress because I bought the fabric with my friend Deborah ages ago at the fabric market in Los Angeles and at that time we were talking about being partners & starting our own clothing line. She was the one who picked out the fabric and I since grew to like it very much. It's purple & green with bits of lurex mixed into it, something still shiny and colorful for the festive season and not the usual black dress.




Anyway, I think this might be my last post of the year as I'm off to the land of meat pies & chicken parma (yes Australia) for the holidays! Will bring back some photo memories, but I'm very excited for 2011, which I think will bring lots of new things to the forefront! Thanks to all for reading my posts til date- have a fantastic Christmas & a happy New Year!! xo