The Glamorous Life: Hotels & Rooftop Bars in Singapore

The trend for new boutique hotels & rooftop bars doesn't seem to end. A new one keeps popping up every week, so I thought I'd like to spotlight a few of my favourites:

Naumi hotel




A boutique hotel located in the heart of the City Hall area, this hotel is close to everything and compact and aesthetically pleasing. Can't ask for more. The infinity pool looks amazing! But why is it only for guests?


The Club hotel





Located at Ann Siang Hill, the Club hotel and the rooftop bar YingYang look set to be the next hip and trendy place to hang out at.


The Fullerton Bay Hotel





I saved the best for last. Designed by Andre Fu and LCL Architects, this hotel reminds me of Sevva bar in HK. And after coming back from that, I wasn't sure if Singapore had anything close to it. But the place does look even better than the photos. If only the rooftop bar Lantern doesn't keep closing for private events, I'll probably make it up there soon!
Up next: Ku De Ta at Marina Bay Sands and the W hotel on Sentosa island. Singapore is becoming such a cool hip design hub, who would have thought? Where is the coolhunter now?

If you enjoyed this post, please follow my blog! Besides fashion, I love cool architecture/bars/clubs:)